May 30, 2009

Allergy Season in Central Oregon

I have to preface this post with an apology to Tahlia for exposing her misery, however, I couldn't help but think of Will Smith in the movie "Hitch" when I looked at her. This time every year we seem to get hit with allegies, but obviously Tahlia suffers the most. Below is a picture of her allergic reaction (to pollen I think?) I wish I had a photo from the previous day, much worse . . . would have been better for the blog!

Now for those of you who have not seen "Hitch" click on the link below to see how I draw the comparison.

images.search.yahoo.com/search/images;_ylt=A0S0201VGiJKIFYApbqJzbkF?p=will+smith+hitch+allergic+reaction+image&fr=yfp-t-501&ei=utf-8&x=wrt

Although, I find the whole thing amusing, please know allergy medicine does amazing things. She is much better now. I thank Tahlia immensely for her sense of humor and her joy even when feeling miserable.

1 comment:

  1. Aaah poor girly! Actually we were all out at Jen's tonight and Jordan got hit with the allergens pretty bad too- they were out playin ball and by the fields so there ya go. But same- we gave him some allergy medicine.
    That did make me laugh though- the comparison :)
    Excited you all are coming to visit Grandma soon, hopin to get to see you all for a quick little visit- maybe???

    ReplyDelete